Specialized Services of R&D
Apart from conducting research and development in various fields, scientists of Materials Science Division provide following specialized services:
- Feasibility studies for a new project, product or technology.
- Adaptation of imported technology · Evaluation of a technology.
- Product differentiation.
- Opinion report on product, application, technology, project etc.
- Status study.
- Literature survey, market survey.
ITL Labs is an ISO-9001 certified Institute for conducting R&D projects related to plastics, textiles and industrial chemicals, inspection, testing, and calibration, environmental protection, irradiation services, studies on toxicology for consultancy and related training. ITL Labs is certified as per ISO-9001 for radiation sterilization of medical devices.
ITL Labs has got NABL accreditation in the fields of chemical and biological .
Apart from this, ITL Labs received many national/international recognitions/ approvals from various statutary / legislative bodies. Some of these are listed below:
- STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARDS
- DRUG CONTROLLER OF INDIA
- DRUGS CONTROL AUTHORITY : DELHI
ITL Labs has been continuously maintaining the process of upgradation and renewal of approvals/ recognitions after meeting their quality requirements.
The main components of QAD functioning mechanism are :
- Impart training to staff to strengthen or updating the competency of the personnel.
- Conduct the inter/ intra laboratory checks and quality checks.
- To participate in proficiency testing programmes and to organise PT programmes for quality analysis / testing.
- To assist in calibration of equipment/ instruments.
- To organise internal audits to understand non- conformities and to take corrective and preventive actions.
- To arrange audits by the experts of various regulatory agencies.
- To organise lectures / seminars / workshops on quality for understanding the scope and enhancing the interaction between the people in the same field.
- To resolve the customer's complaint / observation.
- To collect the customer's feed back in order to strengthen Institute's relations with customers.
- To work for acquiring more approvals / recognitions from new agencies.